Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pink

What is it with my penchant for super kinky men recently? It feels like ages since I've just been laid down on my back on a bed, legs spread generously being fucked missionary style. Absolutely ages. I'd welcome it, I think. And yet, sometimes it seems that the most important thing about that position is that you have to want to really watch the face above you, contorting as he thrusts in and out. You have to want him to see your raw and honest pleasure on your face and hope that it is beautiful and inspiring to him and his climax. Maybe I associate love with missionary.
But what a treat to be told to stand facing the wall, panties missing, legs spread and hands pressed firmly against the cold concrete and a warm and stubbly face disappears under my skirts to sniff and nuzzle the pinkness there as it begins to warm and moisten and drip. Enormous fingers squeezing my bottom, a large forefinger tickling my puckered hole making me squeal. He refuses to touch my lips until he sees the first drop of my wetness hit the hot asphalt between his splayed legs. It hits his pant leg instead, but it still counted and all ten fingers added their efforts in spreading me open as I would go, exposing what he called 'the pinkest little pussy' he had ever seen. The tongue is such an amazing muscle, soft and laving but also rigid and pointed, he thrust his thick tongue deep into my pussy and tickled it hotly. I was tongue fucked and a little finger popped its tip into by bottom. His beaky nose was pressed against the slowly developing curls there, left untouched at his command. It's almost dangerous being eaten so thoroughly while standing up. My thighs were quaking from the effort of standing up. I was being noisy, mewling and crying out with every stroke of his tongue, echoing through the carpark. Anyone could have seen. If there was a security guard I'm sure he must have been somewhere watching and anyone working over-time and only heading home in the late hours would have been in for a show.
All he had to do was drag his tongue from pussy to clit and wrap his full lips around the nub and suck and I cried out, pressing back against the wall, trying my hardest not to fall, dripping cream all over his flushed face. When he had licked up as much as he could, he emerged from under my skirt, dragged me back to the car and drove us back to his place, his face still shining with my wetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer