Thursday, January 28, 2010

Deranged

Two tall, broad, gruff, rough, construction workers walked into the cafe I was getting my lunch at. One smiled at me. I can't get them out of my head now. Both of them. At the same time. I've not really thought such a thing would appeal to me, but all of a sudden it does.
What's happened to me? Sure Richard has gone on holiday, but with or without him my sex life has always been great. But somethings wrong with me. A ridiculous, burning, insatiable slightly deranged thing. I feel like I should perhaps not leave the apartment lest I try to encourage some sort of new encounter with a passing handsome older male.
I'm just sort of lying here writhing. Hoping for something to happen. I could call someone, but for some reason I don't want someone I've already had. I'm desperate for something new. Can I really be that bored? I'm too greedy. I shouldn't.
I think I might just stay here under the covers and fantasise. It might be enough for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you deep inside want to try something new/different not an ex/old lover but a new excitement but do not want to give up Richard.?? He is the one who gives you security?? or comfort in secure surroundings?? Go for the one night dinner,dance drink, nothing elseunless you can deal with the aftermath.kisses James

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer