Monday, November 23, 2009

And another thing...

I forgot to mention something sort of disconcerting today. When I was clearing the outside tables a little group of business men having an impromptu meeting stopped at watched me until I went back inside. I looked out the window and they were clearly talking about me. One of them was pointing at his own body, the places where I have tattoos. Not just the visible ones either. I have this feeling that they might be customers of that website where I've done a bit of nude work. Nude work? How about full sex with another girl sort of work. The kind of work that is incredibly fun and amazingly well paying. I've not done any for ages, so I haven't really thought about it.
Googled my alter-ego name and lo and behold there are bloody pictures and videos of me everywhere. You don't even have to pay for it! God damn it guys have been downloading all that stuff off the site and reposting it on other pages for people to view for free. Bloody hell. It was all right thinking that no one I know would download stuff you had to pay for, but if it's out there for free, whole other story all together. I loved those photo shoots and the other girls were amazing fun, but I feel funny about the whole thing.
I wonder if Anthony might have seen my stuff already. Maybe that's how he knows how I like to be fucked! Though I wonder if you can gauge that from watching a girl do it with another girl. Hey...for that matter I wonder if any of my customers have seen my stuff. That would be...inconvenient. It's a bit of a disadvantage if they know what I look like with my kit off and legs wide open. Plus it leaves nothing to the imagination so I might not get a look in because they already know what it's all about. Things I did not consider at the time. We're not supposed to ever meet the website customers, though we chat to them on the forums. It's mostly marketed to America and the UK too, so local boys don't tend to buy into the site. Though I did hear about one girl whose tutor at Uni wrote on one of her marked essays that he liked her work on the site. She didn't bat and eyelid though. Wish I could say the same for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're going to have to tell us more about your work as a photo model!!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer