Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What if...

...when Anthony was sick at home maybe he was surfing the net and saw videos and pictures of the stuff I've done with other girls? And that's why he doesn't seem to like me anymore? Perhaps he's disgusted by it. Or he thinks I'm some complete slut. Should I feel regretful?

NO. I refuse to. Oh I don't want to go to work tomorrow...
I thought that by tangling with adult men I would avoid all this angsty, awkward crap. Maybe it's just me. Of course it's just me. A completely one-sided freak out over some man who I had a lot of fun with but has now lost interest in me. After one night. Do I smell or something? I take really good care of myself man. Did I say something in my sleep? He was pretty sweet in the morning really. Oh I don't want to go. This is so unfair. I am not a child!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the "What if..." game is so destructive!

    It's not you - trust me. I have found, no matter the age, sex or cultural background, people and relationships are often complex beasts.

    PS Fat Controller ain't the only one reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if there 130 hits today then you can't be the only one Fat Controller! I have been remiss in posting! I will now.

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer