Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back to it!

Back at work yesterday with no trace of cold (not like I was super sick anyway), ah..but who should turn up? No prizes for guessing. I was fairly put out by Anthony's behaviour today. He did drop round the usual number of times for his coffee and lunch. I sold a piece of my pride and tried to draw him out every time with flirtation much gentler than usual. Received little more than some tight smiles and shrugs. What did I do? Feel very red faced and stupid. I'll admit I'm generally an easily hurt vengeful sort of girl. Lunch time came round and when he came in with a group of male co-workers I diverted all attentions to his mate who I had not really registered till now. Older, greying, proper tailored suit with old boy's tie. Very English looking actually, like someone who would play the PM in a film. His hair was probably blond once. My attentions drew a large smile from him and noting his surprisingly even, white smile, I almost felt I could go him instead. Bad bad bad bad Gina! Actually I don't even know his name. Received much return flirtation and maybe a terrifying bum graze though that could have come from anyone. I will absolutely not screw him. Anthony looked generally unhappy and finally made eye contact which I had trouble holding. Got an excellent tip anyway but resolved to give it to the other boys and girls for drinks after work as I had my own date.
I'll tell you about it after a bath I think I even have enough time to review it myself in the water. Just got dropped off in a cab little over half an hour ago.
After that I'm off to Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer