Monday, January 25, 2010

Barriers

It is a deliciously cruel torture to be fucked through one's panties. The soaking wet yellow silk was pressed firmly against my entrance, pushed inside millimetre by millimetre by a blunt and swollen cockhead. It was like being a virgin again; the hymen felt like it would never give way, and my passage was too small for his size, but when finally the barrier is removed it's like a revelation. He refused to remove my panties though I tried to wriggle and squirm out of them. Every now and again he would stop his cruel shallow fucking to bend down and press his tongue against my wet lips through the silk. I thought I would cry I wanted him deeply inside so badly.
Suddenly he ripped them from me and pulled my legs open. I cried relief but he stuffed my panties in my mouth and pressed me down into the bed with a hand between my shoulder blades while lifting my bottom in the air, spreading me open with the fingers of one hand and entering with one firm and shocking stroke. He grunted and growled as he thrust and pulled so hard that I forgot to breathe and could only do so in gasps between his movements.
Later he took those panties from my mouth and flipped me over. Two silk covered fingers were pushed inside me and he crushed and stuffed them until they disappeared inside. His lips surrounded my mound and his tongue tickled my clit as he slowly pulled them back out. I came screaming.

Doesn't sound like Richard? It wasn't. He went on holiday without me. For three weeks. Which naturally means he's going to be chasing down someone else. I can hardly mind when I've a list of people I've been dying to try, growing longer as I spent more time being 'exclusive'.

4 comments:

  1. whoever he is, it sounds like we have a lot in common...panties stuffed up inside then used as a gag is one of my favourite moves! And didn't you just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It drove me crazy. It was just such control and power. He was so amazing. It's going to be absolutely insane if he comes into the store today. I won't know what to say. I may have to run and I hide I am simultaneously incredibly attracted to him and terrified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite things to do, keep the panties on and just work your hole until you saturate the sweet yellow panties, and then dive innose first and let your juices flow all over my face... It has been to long since I have done that. Thanks for bringing that memory back from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James that sounds wonderful. Sounds like something I'd love right now actually..

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer