Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Two in a day

I was very impressed with Richard managing to fuck me twice on New Years. Not the easiest feat for a gent his age. The first fuck of the New Years was a lovely lazy morning one, with much nuzzling and nibbling of his saggy balls and slowly licking up and down the protruding central vein of his cock. I wonder why men enjoy that so much? I thought I might start the year adventurous, as per my New Years resolution (a potentially dangerous resolution at that) and wet a finger in my thoroughly dripping pussy (an issue that is causing both of us to change our sheets every couple of days) then eased it into his bum hole. I think the last person to put a finger up there was probably his doctor, so Richard did squirm uncomfortably for a while. But I have been determined to find out what all this prostate business is about. He guided me verbally and eventually I found it. It's obvious if you just say 'stick it up there, curl it upwards and point towards my cock from the inside' if you're wanting to guide your own young partners. It'll take less time that way! Oh the noises he made as I suckled on his plummy cock head and stroked the funny little hollow inside him. Maybe like an elephant, and then like a rhino, which sounds terrifying, but is actually awfully cute. I do love men who make proper sex sounds. I would have liked to make him come that way, but I didn't want to start the year without. So I ripped my finger out and hopped on top of him. He slid in so easily and I bounced on him as roughly and enthusiastically as I could, so I could stroke him fully up and down. I felt so full. The slapping wet sticky sounds were a bit comical, but sometimes you want to fuck too hard to care about any decorum. Especially when you've just had your finger up your partners bum.
The second was impromtu. It had rained all New Years night and a bit the next day too. I was bent over leaning out his bedroom window in the dark. Just taking in the fresh clean rain smell washing all the disgusting humidity away. I heard him approaching but pretended not to. I was still wearing the light camisole-like dress from the night before, not bothered to find anything clean. He must have known I'd heard him...it's hard to quiet your rustling trousers. I felt his lovely large rough hands on my bare bottom and felt him pushing the bottom of the dress around my hips. I stepped apart, giving him good access to my pussy and I felt his nose trail through my wetness, something that drives me insane. Anyone in the building's rear garden would have had a bit of a show; a girl leaning out the window, trying to quiet her moans as she had her pussy generously eaten and clit sucked and nibbled. Then seeing her clutch the windowsill for dear life as she was fucked hard from behind by an unseen man. I almost wish I knew for sure that there was someone there.
Such an exhibitionist.

2 comments:

  1. Whaddya mean 'for a gent of his age' ya cheeky bugger? I managed THREE on New Years Day!!! HOT post though, so you are forgiven. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God. Really? Wow!!!! That's pretty good.
    Huh. I haven't met any men that can do as many as that in a day.
    That would be something. The repeat stamina of a teenager but the maturity and knowledge of a man.
    Sounds like a quest..

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer