Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Show

A strange and crazy thing. Sitting spread legged on the bed in front of the window open on the night. Able to see everything, from cars to walking passers-by, lit windows in the apartment block across the street, trying my hardest to keep silent, wondering if anyone can see me at all. Secretly hoping, but also terrified and struggling to move away. But one hand held my hands behind the small of my back and kept my posture taunt, the other kept my legs open, dipping the fingers into my dripping pussy, pinching my clit, spreading my lips and letting me feel the cool breeze, making me gasp and shiver. I would have rather he just lay me down and fuck me, let me close my eyes. But he held me open and shoved his fingers into me again and again until I came loudly and wetly all over his hand, shining in the reflected streetlights.
And he didn't even let me touch him.
I'm frustrated. If I don't have him tonight I might go mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer