Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inspiration

It's amazing how small changes to a normal sex act can make it suddenly feel so much dirtier and naughtier. Having Richard loom over me in bed, his spread fingers cupping my left breast as he licked and sucked my nipple in between his fingers. Watching him do that sent such shivery, quivery tingles all over that I had to close my eyes. It was somehow so much naughtier than normal nipple licking. Being bitten rather than kissed down my side. Being told repeatedly that he would not eat me no matter what I said and then suddenly feeling hands lifting me up by my bottom and his nose and mouth buried in my folds being tasted with such ferocity that it should have hurt and been too much but with all his previous attacking I just rode the overload of sensation.
He looked so cute with his sticky wet face as he climbed back over me and I sucked on the end of his nose. He rubbed his face in my breasts leaving my own juices all over me and then propped two pillows under my bottom and two behind my head. In that position, everything is visible to both of us; I could curl myself up so I saw his bulbous purple head push my lips apart and press so slowly inside. Richard was so controlled, I felt every millimetre slide in. When he hit the back wall I arched my back and threw back my head. I think I nearly blacked out. It was so deep, so filling I couldn't breathe. As he fucked my deeply and slowly, watching me watch his cock, he told me to place the forefinger of my right hand on my clit. But I wasn't allowed to rub. I pressed myself hard, grinding against my finger desperately. Then he told me to reach around with my left hand and press my forefinger against my anus. Curled up and under him I felt completely overtaken and wonderfully controlled. He told me to pinch my clit hard and he began to fuck me hard. I think I was screaming. He bent down and bit a nipple and I came, thrusting upwards, feeling his cock try to break me in two. Richard came hotly inside me, convulsing and groaning in my ear and I knew no more till morning.

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully described...You got me all hot and bothered there!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer