Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long time no honest outpouring...

Not writing on here for a while is a bit like forgetting to do a diary entry. I feel full to bursting with things to say but don't quite know where to begin. Then a lot of stuff gets culled because once time has passed it seems irrelevant to talk about. There are only two good reasons to be busy: lots of work and lots of sex. Happily (or not), it's been both. I can't believe this blasted cold going round. It's not cold outside! It's bloody sunny! But two girls called in sick for a few days so guess who was called in to pick up the slack. Thank goodness there's no more school or I would be dead on my feet.
So as to that unbelievable git Anthony...something happened. Would you believe he has a girlfriend at the office, whose friend and co-worker saw Anthony and I in the organic grocers that night and watched as he led me to his car? No? That she then told Anthony's girlfriend who confronted him, he denied it and insisted that said friend was a lying bitch? It sounds like such a typical, cliche story but it's the reason he gave. So apparently he was 'lying low' lest the friend catch him speaking in anything less than a professional manner to me. One of his office mates fancies this friend of his girlfriend so he thought he'd better damp it down there too. Gah. Are you confused? I am a little. But no matter. I shouldn't have given in. No no no. But I did because I am a pathetic moron of some sort. This was Thursday (I mistakenly put Friday here earlier. The days just blur into one...). For office people, that's the second best day of the working week. For hospitality kids, it's just the day before the ultra-busy, arse-kicking weekend. Fridays it gets busy like a 'weekend eve'. Lots more people come in for breakfast. I was meant to have drinks out with my two best friends and some others, but I bailed like the disgusting slave-to-sex I am. Not that they were terribly surprised. I really should have gone out with them instead.
Anthony asked me very sweetly to meet him outside this very new and cool bar/restaurant that had opened in South Yarra. I agreed and hopped a tram there straight from work. Waited outside for 15-20 minutes, feeling like total loser as people streamed in and out the door and peered at me from the window. Considered just leaving when finally the bastard turns up. We don't even go inside! Led to his car, jump in, get driven to my apartment. No need to ask him up, follows, one foot in the door and one hand lifts my skirt up from behind as the other closes the door. I hope to god that my neighbour wasn't standing at his peep hole just then or he would have gotten an eyeful of panty-clad bum. He is creepy and over-friendly enough as is. Panties peeled off before I've had a chance to remove my shoes. Hurried to my little two-seater couch, pushed to sitting. Pulled my t-shirt off, resulting in very mussed hair, skirt shoved up around my waist. Instead of the very pleasant sensation of being furiously tongued as I was expecting, Anthony stood in front of me, pulled down his own trousers to reveal beautiful and thick erection, which is promptly shoved in my mouth. Generally, I don't like that. Because it makes me feel like a used slag. I mean, I love giving head, but I like to take my time about it and really give pleasure, rather than have my mouth used like a pussy. I mean, that's what my vagina is for, right? But this was already feeling a bit wrong and maybe I was desperate to get things on track, so I just got the saliva glands going and at least tried to massage him with my tongue and suck nicely on the head as he thrust in and out. With two fingers I circled my clit wetly and stroked my lips, unwilling to miss out. Suddenly he pulled out, flipped me over and I was flopped over the back of the couch. He entered quickly without giving my little pussy time to adjust to the size of him. Hurt a bit, though I was wet. Felt terribly stretched. Fucked hard and fast, which was a lovely change, but slightly alarming. Anthony let out an enormous groan and pulled out, coming hard all over my bottom and on my skirt. I flopped back onto the couch cushions, awaiting my turn, but nothing! Found him wiping himself off with tissues then pulling his pants and underpants back on. Said he had to get home before his girlfriend came round for late supper and was I free Sunday night? Was terribly polite though furious and helped him get his things together as I walked him to the door. I told him maybe. Of course I'm not going to see him again. Bastard! I always come first! Was far too angry to sit down and finish myself off at that moment. Did not sit down and cry. Plotted how I would get him back when I went to work on Tuesday. The opportunity actually came earlier, on Sunday. Cheered myself up by making gorgeous fresh pasta. Saved some to give to boys when they came by later, drunk and starving. Never totally neglect my friends. They enjoyed it and fell asleep on the floor later.
I feel very sorry that the first man I describe on here turns out to be no good. Sex the first night was amazing but that doesn't give Anthony the excuse to just use me after.

More on Thursday later tonight hopefully; must start dinner. Having friends over.
So much to catch you up on!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I know. I mean from like majority of young girls point of view they probably wouldn't look twice at him. Gah..I have to admit that I still find him incredibly sexually attractive even though he is a right bastard in attitude. Anyway...better days now!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer