Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bother

I have no idea whether anyone is actually reading this diary/blog anymore.
Should I stop? I was hoping I would get some advice, insight and opinions from other passing bloggers and blog readers, seeing much of this stuff I can't talk to my friends about. Plus a lot of them don't want to hear it anyway.
I don't know. I started it when I had a bunch of possibilities going and now there's currently one man demanding exclusive rights which I'm happy to give in one way, but still ever curious and unwilling to settle in another. There are so many gentlemen in the world and a recent discovery that men even only 10 years older can hold a potential attraction (or at least just a change of pace in terms of sex)...it is as though the decision to keep blogging is tied to whether or not I try to focus only on Richard for as long as I can. Tame the wandering eye. Stop flirting with other men all over the place. Focus on Richard, stop blogging (he keeps asking me what the hell I'm doing on the computer all the time). Keep Richard and my options open, continue blogging.
Tell me what to do!

3 comments:

  1. Well, here's someone who still reads :-D A blog can be used to give a voice to your worries and doubts but it can also be used to tell the world about the good times and experiences. It does take time to get established, to develop a readership, but you will find if you stick at it that one day your readership will suddenly take off. You can help this along by reading and commenting on other blogs and submitting your posts to such sites as (e)lust and Sex-Press. They certainly deserve a wider audience.

    I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do about Richard, but keep blogging!!! And if is becomes even more serious with him then tell him about your blog. I never regretted telling H. about mine and she's my most avid reader now. I think she's a little flattered to read about herself on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lovely Fat Controller!
    Even just your comment is incredibly encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina i only happened upon your blog while looking at replies in Voyeur in Tribe,it took me 20 mins to register with google (didnt know couldnt just post)so i could make comments and add my little bit of (knowledge,advice ,views) hope to read more of your thoughts and longings and hope myself and others can give you advice or our thought and views

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawyer