Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Haul


So it's not exactly been the nicest weather for shopping. Certainly warranted many cold drinks and stops to sit down and be obscenely mismatched in public, but still it was a pretty good haul!
We escaped the blustery city streets in many a lingerie shop, but it took a little convincing for Richard to get me the stuff I like. I've not totally graduated to the very lady-like lace and silk wear that most men seem to get a kick of buying for women. I still like panties to be cotton and colourful and fun to look at.
These are a selection from today! I tried all the pairs on in pretty quick succession once we got back to my place, so they're a bit rumpled from that! It's just as well because we were in such a rush to leave I forgot to hang out the washing. I think my favourite is the white and pink pair in front. Very pretty and delicate. It's not even been a week and I already got presents!
Richard has gone to the pub to oversee dinner preparations. I actually don't think he's coming back tonight, which may be just as well, because it's a mess here. And in truth, too much sex can become a bad thing. I'd like to be able to sit comfortably for more than a few minutes at a time for starters.
OK. So Friday night I did go to the pub and maybe in retrospect it was quite awkward. It was around 6 and dinner service was starting up, mostly families and older couples in the dining room. When I asked a barman where Richard was, he must have thought I was applying for a job or something because he led me upstairs to his office behind the wine storage and told me to sit and wait. I felt quite foolish really. I didn't really give myself time to back out, not that I'm complaining now, but it had been terribly impulsive. He could have been some kind of psycho-killer. In any case he didn't come up for about 15 minutes so naturally I did as much snooping as I could from my chair. Picture of himself and someone I can only assume is his brother because they looked terribly similar, stacks of paperwork and order forms, a mix of fountain pens and biros etc. Some golf trophies. I hate golf. A weirdly addictive sport for men that causes them to forget that you can do fun things other than golf on the weekend.
Anyway, Richard knocked on the door, which was weird because it was his office, and I stood up suddenly, feeling as though I'd been caught out. He actually looked nervous for a second, then smiled gently and gestured for me to sit down again. A lot like being sent to the principal's office really. He asked me how my day had been, and made general small talk. I wondered if he thought this had been a mistake, that like so many older guys he had spent the day thinking it through and decided that I was too much of a risk to his current life to take on. It's a ridiculous misconception that older men will always take up the offer of a reasonably attractive young woman if they have the opportunity. It's of course much worse when they sleep with you once and decide immediately after than it's never going to happen again. I digress. He said he wouldn't be able to leave the pub for hours at least, so I could have dinner down at the bar, and then he would meet me later. It's an amazing gastropub, how could I say no? Suffice to say all the staff watched me as I ate, especially when Richard came by to ask how I was going. They were all boys. Why? Women in service certainly soften and lubricate the dining experience a bit. I know they were an interesting choice of words but it's genuinely what comes to mind.
Oh god I take forever to write stuff. Skip skip skip. Home, undress, shower, trim fuzz patch, run around like a madman tidying up (making extra care to make sure couch was semen stain free). I couldn't decide between casual home or something of more interest so I just picked a white camisole, red spotted panties and a grey oversized cardigan. Turned up at 10. It started quite shy, really. He sat on my little couch and pulled me down to sit across his lap, stroked my cheek, brushed my hair back, pinched my chin. Very daddy-like. Admittedly, that got me completely. Unlike so many others, he kissed me first, chastely with closed mouth then with the slight slick of his tongue. I carded my hands through his hair and was pleasantly surprised to find the short hairs thick and bristly. He rubbed his nose down my neck and kissed my collarbone, his hands rubbing my thighs in circles. His hair smelled nice; a bit smokey and boozey from the pub. When he started to rub his nose down my chest inbetween my free and comfortable breasts, I thought 'I really want to stop having so much sex on this couch'. So I stood up and pulled him to my room. Changed the sheets specially. Determined to make him know that I'm a giver and not just a taker, I unbuttoned his jeans and found a very thick cock with a small pointed head that smelled a little sweaty. It certainly tasted sweaty, and salty and maybe like he needed a wash, but that was OK. Richard flopped back onto the bed and sighed. I couldn't get more than half down my throat so I gave up and just licked up and down. His cock has large purplish veins that I could feel pulsing against my tongue slightly. He made such lovely deep groans that seemed to vibrate the bed, like a big cat. I love the sounds men make when they're enjoying themselves. He didn't hold my head, which I appreciated and felt free to suck his fuzzy balls. I wriggled out of my red panties and threw them at his face. I think he might have taken them actually because I didn't see them in the wash. I'd been fairly damp all day, and his deep purrs were making me drippy so I climbed on top of him, hiked up my camisole and dragged my slit up and down the front of his cock. He reached up and tweaked the same nipple he had earlier today, I felt a rush of guilty pleasure. Eventually I let the pointy cockhead nose at my entrance and it popped in and out. He's too thick to take quickly, so I spent some time just rocking back and forth, Richard's cock pushing in little by little, making me feel so stretched and full I could hardly think straight. I don't think I took all of it in. It hurt a little as I thrust downwards. So full. Too intense to do anything else but bury my face in his chest and rock back and forth. I think I was noisy. I certainly couldn't help it. Our genitals were very wet and sticky, our fucking making slapping and sucking sounds. He held and kneaded my bottom, I ground down and rubbed myself in his hairiness. I bit his chest as I came and started fucking down on him harder and faster, making the feeling last longer. Next thing I know I've been rolled and Richard was on top of me, ripping his cock out and coming on my sweaty tummy. A simple and lovely fuck. He wiped us both clean and napped with me a little but left around 2 am. I remember he brushed my hair back and kissed my forehead when he left. Again, like a daddy. I know I have issues. I can't help it. It made my heart swoon a little and I didn't want him to leave.
To summarise since then (because it's getting very tiresome trying to catch up):
I worked the weekend. Richard came over Saturday and Sunday night. Super sex. Slept over Sunday night.
Anthony brought his girlfriend to breakfast on Sunday. I have to admit she's stunning. Surprisingly blond with short cropped hair (I love this on girls!) and quite petite and tomboyish. I wanted her for myself really. What do you think I did? Sure service was busy but boy did that girl ever receive the best service she will ever have in any cafe anywhere. She called me 'a darling'. Anthony nearly died in his house-made baked beans. He genuinely doesn't deserve anyone that cute. Her name absolutely doesn't suit her. I would call her Heather. She'd only be about 5 years older than me. Anthony will probably never bring her to my work again, but I'm sure she'll insist.
I think I mixed the days up a bit on earlier posts. It was definitely Thursday that all that shit with Anthony happened. Friday I hooked up with Richard. Wasn't meant to work Friday but I did. Worked all weekend. Saw Richard both weekend nights. Day off Monday, late shift Tuesday...OK. I know where I'm at. I'm really just noting this for myself. If I don't at least know what happened when, I'm basically lost in my own ridiculously over-sexed life. And if I don't keep track, I'm going to get in lots of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer