Wednesday, December 2, 2009

While he takes a shower

I would be able to write more entries on here, if only I wouldn't receive so many visits. Not that I'm complaining. God I'm really not. He's taking a shower now as I sit here sweaty and wetly marking the blue fabric of a dining chair but I am far too shagged to care. If I show it to him, he might take the chair home with him and bring me a new one to replace it. It's Wednesday and I haven't even gotten to talking about last Friday. Screw it for now. Oh he's such a scream! I said that out loud and he called from the shower 'In a minute dear'. Where did I find him? This is crazy fun. Friday was a good day. I was incredibly cruel to someone but at the same time was swept off by someone else. Wonderful shags, dinners in, generous flirting, genuine sweetness.
He's turned the water off. Got to go! Don't wait up. If I don't have a very sore pussy and very raw nipples tomorrow, I will be very surprised. Tell you about it tomorrow maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer