Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lessons Learned

Awful day at work. How many people can come in sick? How would such an excellent chef get such incredibly bad food poisoning? On the busiest breakfast day of the week too. I'm certainly in a better mood today, after seeing friends and avoiding seeing other people. My last post was pretty bleak. I didn't mean to sound so incredibly melodramatic.
Suffice to say I've learned a few of lessons.
1. Tall, dark, handsome, older men who at first seem lovely and gentle and sweep you off your feet, could potentially harbour a malicious, jealous, violent streak.
2. Eventually hanging out at the place of work of your lover will result in some kind of scene, because it will happen wherever you happen to be.
3. Being yelled at is incredibly frightening when it's coming from someone you respect and quite like. When it's someone you're angry at, however, it only makes you angrier.
4. Sex post-argument is rough, violent, extremely satisfying and will possibly occur in a very unusual place.

I'm starving so I'm going to knock up some pasta. One of the boys is here. He insists he isn't reading over my shoulder as we walks past me, but I know he's lying. Hello, yes I'm talking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer